Amazing improvements over the original part!
Tangles presents a board to replace Stern TA100 and Bally rectifier boards. The original boards suffer from undersized rectifiers, over-heating and high current stress in the through-hole plating of some connectors.
COMPLETE WITH SAFETY SHIELD, MOLEX PINS and SHELLS, ALL FUSES INSTALLED
The TPP-1025 replacement offers the following features:
- 3 high current rectifiers (35A)
- Heatsinks installed on all three rectifiers.
- Quality Molex branded connectors.
- All high current paths have expanded traces.
- Ceramic stand-off mounts for the high power resistors.
- Heavy wire to route current from the bottom of the PCB to the top, not relying on the through hole plating.
- Screw terminal for enhanced grounding.
- Multiple solder points transformer pins E7, E8, E9 and E10 for machines that have multiple wires at these points.
- 9th pin added to J1. This makes it compatible with the machines need the extra wire.
- Littelfuse and Siba brand fuses.
- Littelfuse fuse branded fuse clips and MOV.
- Quality branded wire wound power resistors.
- Includes poly-carbonate safety shield (removed for the photo)
- Molex brand 20 way shell, 8 way shell and 10 way shell and 45 pins included in this kit.
Note: This part is suitable for experienced repairers only - Soldering required.
See this link for detailed installation instructions.
or you may download the full manual from this link: